Wednesday 30 January 2013

To Much Bad News.

Dear Reader;

 My day started out just fine but somewhere along the way I lost my rhythm. I believe it was after reading to much negative events on Facebook. I started to think....wow...I'm depressed...the schools in the USA are suspending 5 year old children for playing cops and robbers....Dairy board is harassing the little farmers and getting the sheriffs to confiscate all the raw milk cheese...Canadian First Nations are getting tear gassed for conducting peaceful protests to bring attention to the injustices perpetrated on them...my friend got hacked and somebody trying to sabotage his good works...the calf deciding that he won't eat anymore and I'm done with endless house renovations...it's raining and making the ice super slippery....and .....I feel fat!
These antislip rubbers that just slip over your shoes...they work wonders.
 Alright...it's time to reevaluate where I went wrong and stop doing it. The calf will be fine...maybe he's not eating because he's a sensitive little guy and is probably upset because I took his sweater off to wash it and he doesn't like eating out of a bucket...so he's sulky. I put his sweater back on and gave him back a bottle. I can't change the world events or weather and I gave my friend as much moral support as I could. I put cat litter on the back stairs so that we don't slip and I'll drink some hot water with lemon to get rid of that "fat feeling".


 Then I'll blog about it all and feel better:)

Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal
I squish Gopal a little bit against the bale to force feed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment