Wednesday 9 January 2013

Just Being Proactive!

Dear Readers;

 I don't think that it's the governments job to bother people without a good reason....especially...since they were over last year and found that all was well. I think that is bullying and I don't tolerate being bullied by anyone. I decided to let the anonymous tattler know...that we are not going to tolerate their nonsense. I painted up a sign and Gaura Nitai nailed it on the shed wall that faces the main road. The A and F stand for Agriculture and Forestry Department. While nailing it up a neighbor stopped and told us about all the other people who were being bullied for no good reason as well. My sign is nonthreatening but proactive. It already is getting people talking.....so another way to wake up the zombies....myself included.

We've been working in the barn most of the day trying to move Urvashi. Then we took a quick trip to Charlottetown to pick up Jay who is volunteering on the farm for awhile. As soon as we came home we put on our farm togs and went to the barn only to find Nora and John  "cowsitting". They had covered Urvashi with two thin blankets and she was happily drinking water and chewing hay. She is getting a lot of love from many different people...go seva...ki jai!!

Amazingly when I went to give Urvashi her final penicillin needle in her behind...she jumped forward. She is now showing signs of life.... licking her calf and perhaps our herbal concoctions are starting to work. We give her large amounts of juiced ginger to help her get rid of her nausea. Depression is also a symptom of ketosis and homeopathic medicine works wonders for animals. Since I could not find any homeopathic medicine for animals in the area I figured that  I have Homeopathic Kali Phos for my moody menopausal symptoms.....so I took 4 and gave her 16 pellets. It appears to be working.

Tonight Jay was thrown into the deep end and got his brand new boots dirty stomping cow manure...throwing bales and herding cows and alpacas ...in the dark.

I used to worry so much about wearing monochromatic clothes....usually in grey or black....perfect makeup and all things beautiful....today things changed....going to the city?.....I'll be ready in a minute ....just let me shuffle through the snow to get the cow dung off my boots.......... or this could happen;)

Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal
What do you think?.....hmmmmm.... very interesting...



No comments:

Post a Comment