Thursday 17 January 2013

Imagine(John Lennon) Calves In Snow:) (Video)

Dear Reader;

  What an incredible winters day! It was "warm" and sunny...just the type of day to let the baby calves out to check out the snow! I'm so disappointed that I missed Gopal baby bull running and sliding on the ice. Now that was a Kodak moment.



 Walking out to feed the calves this morning was pretty cool because on fresh snow you get to see little footprints of our furry neighbours who only come out at night. I saw large mouse tracks that apparently love to eat Rosemary's leftover grains in the greenhouse. Also it looks as though we have a large pack rat living in the hay in the barn. I'm sure that he is warm as a bug in a rug:)

  I used to really freak out about mice and rats...now it's Meh!!! After living in the tropics and getting chased by snakes , stung by a scorpion and attacked by  giant spiders... all mice are just darn cute!

  My friend Simone came by and brought my winter socks that she knits herself! Here is a picture of the woolie wonders. They are so warm and comfortable...and blue...my favorite colour.. Knowing where the socks came from makes them super special. I know that I am supporting a local artisan and not supporting a huge corporation that runs on slave labor in some hell hole.

Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal



No comments:

Post a Comment