Friday 4 January 2013

Just Playing (Video)

Dear Readers;

I decided to get up earlier this morning to get my chanting/meditation done early because yesterday was a chaotic day and I ended up scrambling to get my japa finished sometime during the afternoon. It appears that we ,Om-Made Soap business is getting more popular so customers are braving snow storms to come and buy soap. Fantastic.

Here is a cute video of Gaura Nitai playing with the new calf. We love to chant japa in the barn!


Here is a favorite saying from Gaura Nitai Das......"Don't die dead....die alive!"

Working with cows is helping us do that.....our meditation is always...how can I take care of the cows better? What do they require? Simply because we are associating with cows who are naturally in the mode of goodness....we are benefiting ....in a good way. I'm not saying that I'm more peaceful....but my thinking is becoming more clear....I'm starting to see the commonality between everyone and everything. Self realization is a process and good association is essential and cows are on top of the list.....go brahmanya hitaya cha.
namo brahmanya-devaya go-brahmana-hitaya cha
jagad-dhitaya krishnaya govindaya namo namaha
"I offer my respectful obeisances unto Lord Krishna, who is the worshipable Deity for all brahmanas the well-wisher of the cows and the brahmanas and the benefactor of the whole world. I offer my repeated obeisances to the Personality of Godhead, known as Krishna and Govinda.

Go.....cows first...brahmanas after.

Have a happy day.
Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal

No comments:

Post a Comment