Saturday 19 January 2013

Non-Possession!

Dear Reader:

 My reading glasses are....somewhere...so I'm going to write this anyways. I resent having to depend on glasses to see.

 When ever death and I cross paths I feel like I can see the world a little clearer. I get to see that all must come to an end sooner or later. My husband thinks that I am being morbid but I tend to see death as a measuring stick. I get to check up on myself to see how I'm doing mentally,physically and spiritually.

 I don't like a lot of "stuff" around me. Stuff has a way of sneaking into my life...piles up and I don't notice until I feel....ahhhhhhhh! To much stuff around me and I feel like it's suffocating me. Things require attention....they need to be washed...dusted and worried over. I feel like the stuff is holding me back and I just want to be free to think about the things that are important to me and do what is important to me.......soooooo....it's purging time! I go through every drawer and closet to see what I can do without. Last evening I got rid of bags of things that were no longer useful.

 I found this guy to be a great inspiration. I hope that you get through the 14 minute video because it is well worth watching.



Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal

No comments:

Post a Comment