Sunday 20 January 2013

Clutter...Clutter...

Dear Reader;

  I've been working like a busy little beaver all day.....decluttering the kitchen shelves....blending bags and bags of my dried herbs from our garden....sorting through my embroidery  and sewing baskets...cleaning every shelf in the upstairs bathroom and finally putting all of the linen into the unfinished linen cupboard.....phew!

  I don't know if you are like me.... I can ignore the accumulating mess for weeks at a time then one day "it" all comes into focus and I become very industrious. We have just been so busy with the cows over the past month that all else has taken a back seat. Cooking has been pathetic.....one more bland spagetti meal and who knows???? I don't even want to think about it!  Even though it was bread day yesterday( Bread for the buddhist ashram) I made kitchery and chapuris...divine prasadam!

 Yesterday was one of those days when someone found out what I'm really like ...you know what I'm talking about....when the real you comes out after polite company leaves:)

 I'm one of those silly people who has to wait until I'm hopping up and down before I go to the "little girls room".....anyways....I was running to the LGR and I caught a glimpse of my good husband coming to the side door carrying an empty plastic bread bin. While I'm in the LGR I hear knocking...and more knocking and I'm thinking ..."Why doesn't he just come in? He's only carrying an empty plastic bin...for goodness sakes.....more knocking...now from the inside door....so I holler...."WHAT!!!! I'M ON THE POTTY!!!!JUST COME IN ALREADY!!!!! I go to the door and a terrified Buddhist helper holding an empty plastic bread bin, is trying to make a quick get-away:)

What's that  saying...You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal


Lots of leftover beauty products from when my daughter lived with us.

Most of this "stuff" is never used...ever...
Crummy picture...but...I've gotten rid of most things.



Things I actually use.

No comments:

Post a Comment