Wednesday 23 January 2013

Threadbanging!!!

Dear Readers;

 Woo-hoo...today it is cold outside.....again and apparently will be for the next few days. I found that the calves ...especially Gopal was shivering a bit to much. My first thought was to go and buy them horse blanket pads but the pads would be way to big....so I decided to Threadbang (to make something you want or need from something that you don't want or need) some sweaters to fit them. First I raided my hubbies closet and stole his Bill Cosby look-a-like ugly sweater for Gopal. Gopal is a bull so needs something manly. Radhe needed something more feminine so I found  a ZARA sweater and cut that one down to size for her. She is doing great in it and I left them both bouncing and kicking around in the barn.

Take care.
Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal







1 comment: