Sunday 27 January 2013

Cute Baby Day.

Dear Reader;

  I've decided to make Sunday...a cute baby day. Coming from me, those who have known me for most of my life, will laugh. As a teenager I did not babysit...I certainly did not make goo-goo faces at the little ankle-biters and I never dreamed of marriage and babies.....good God...horrors! Alas marriage did come along and so did 4 babies. I stumbled into the entire baby thing..with an ...Oh...well...the hubby wants babies...and I have no big plans for the next few years.....so...wt... h... e double hockey sticks!

 A matter of  fact when I had to put a diaper on my first baby I had to read the instructions on the diaper bag...follow the diagram step by step ......and.....I still put the diaper on backwards!

 Every once in a while one of my now grown children will tell me that they were talking about me to their shrink. Drama...drama...drama....so I misplaced each of them once or twice......at least I found them again. Sheesh! Really ...they need to keep things in perspective. My mom once chased us around the house with an axe! One of the gang got so scared that he literally got the poop scared out of him....while he was running! The poop was so hard that it bounced when it hit the porch ...so my momma had to put lard up ...where the sun don't shine!
  Ah...yes... where was I....cute babies....hare krsna...hare krsna...krsna...krsna...hare...hare...


Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal








No comments:

Post a Comment