Saturday 22 December 2012

We're Still Here!! Are You?

Dear Readers;

  We're still here...so are the cows:) I'm sure that we have all heard or read that if a natural disaster is on the way..then sometimes the animals will act differently ...as in scared! I did keep my eye on the animals and wild life...but the only odd things that we saw at Govindas Farm...was excessively happy cows...jumping...dancing and doing wild twirls in the air.

  The only change that I noticed in myself was I had a "dreamless sleep". I usually  have amazingly colourful exciting  dreams...full of adventure.I'm one of those annoying people who analyzes her  dreams and others peoples dreams. My girls and I can talk about our dreams for hours. I wake up my poor husband in the middle of  the night if I just had an exceptionally interesting technicoloured dream.I'm absolutely shameless about disturbing his rest. But it is his fault...after all..(so goes my reasoning) because he has never once told me ..."To put a sock in it!"

  Anyways ..life goes on...cows need moved...renovation needs done...and lunch required reheating...from yesterdays amazing feast.

  I will leave you with a few pics and a song.

 Please take care of each other.
Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal



2 comments:

  1. ALL GLORIES TO HIS DIVINE GRACE A.C.BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI SRILA PRABHUPADA! Your farm looks really cool.Can't wait to visit. JAI RADHE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad everyone and the cows still feel fine....:)

    ReplyDelete