Sunday 30 December 2012

Gold And Diamonds...Or This? VIDEO

Dear Readers;

  Prince Edward Island is experiencing a snow storm today. When you have cows and other animals dependent on you for their well being...you just have to get out of your warm bed...get the winter clothes on and head out to the barn to clean,water and feed the beasts.

 We were told that it was a good idea to cook some gruel for Urvashi and give it to her warm. I started cooking it last night and when I went to take the pot of the stove...my wrist gimped out and all the hot mash landed on the floor....five second rule...right?.....I scooped it up and then went to feed her. She was pleased and took her time to munch it all up.

 The calves were happily running and jumping around the barn while Gaura Nitai was cleaning up. I will see if we can get the Media player working today so that I can post longer videos of the calves but for now here is a little look at the weather. The video is a warning to ladies to watch out for charming Scots....they promise you gold and diamonds..but this is what REALLY happens;)

Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal



No comments:

Post a Comment