Tuesday 11 December 2012

Hair Cut Anyone?


Dear Readers;

  It was a hair cut morning. Sounds simple doesn't it?



Me- "You need a haircut...you're starting to look like a crazy man!"
  I start commenting on my husbands hair about a month before he seriously needs a haircut. Something like...."You're starting to look like a crazy man!"..."You look weird."..."Your neck hair is holding hands with your back hair!" Comments like that would send most men to the barbers but not my husband...the meaner or more outrageous the comments get, the louder he laughs.

 He's Scottish....insults are like mothers milk.  He avoids my scissors like the plague. I don't know why....I have no idea. It's just hair! It grows back. He has lots of it. So what if I've messed up in the past. A hairdresser once told my daughter to hide the scissors because sometimes she just can't fix my mistakes.:)

  He always wants me to buy an electric thingy. I just don't like them. They aren't reliable..they need oiled and they require electricity. Three strikes against them in my books. So once again it was just me ( I put my glasses on this time) and the scissors. It took 30 minutes to do the job but he looks quite dashing:)

Look after each other.
Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal



Here is what I use to give Gaura Nitai his yearly haircut....whether he needs it or not!

Om-Made Soap,safety razor,scissors and a comb.

Just kidding that's not me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment