Friday 25 May 2012

Surprise Visit from The Walking Monk


G and I would like to give a big thank you to The Walking Monk, Bhaktimarg Swami, Nitai Rama Das and  Kunal...(sorry Kunal I can't remember your new name)...for stopping by for a quick visit last evening.
G was still working at the neighbors building site and Ty had to finish installing the new fence line for the pasture...so I had the good fortune to show our guests around the project. We arrived just on time to see the cows being moved forward as per our mob grazing experiment. Excellent timing! We then took a donner to the beach. Sorry Maharaja ...I'm so accustomed to clambering up and down the rocky path I didn't realize that for newbies it might be a little scary. At the chasm Maharaja stopped...looked down..and said,"It doesn't look like there is anything down there!" Me,"There isn't! Don't look down!"
They did just fine. I then showed Nitai Rama Das the beauty of sheet mulching. Then off we went to see G to say hello. He had so much cleaning up to do that I suggested that we all pitch in to get it done faster and it was done in no time at all. After all love is a verb.  We came back to the house and G showed them the compost toilet. They were quite fascinated by it and I had to entice them out of the bathroom with glasses of freshly blended dandelion juice. Once again thank-you for the visit.
Until next time.
Hare Krsna,
Kokum Lal.

No comments:

Post a Comment