Monday 28 May 2012

Fleamarket Sunday

Sundays are when G and I head to town to paint the town red;) Actually we leave our beloved farm and cows for the day to go to the Flea market to sell soap and wild crafted herbal tea. We also take this time to see what people like and what they don't. It is a time to make new friends and contacts. You really never know what is going to happen such as last week this teenage boy who appeared high on something or other grabbed the knife that I use to cut my soap into bars for customers. Mother that I am just said a firm,"No!" and took it back!


Higgly piggly but I'll smarten it up very soon:)

Made from coconut oil and is an amazing stain remover.

Teas that I dry and sell

Is this blurry for you to? Maybe I should put my glasses on!
This week G and I chatted with this elderly fisherman who recounted the most interesting life on the Island. I'll tell you more about him in the near  future because I just had a very busy day baking in our Underground Bakery and I am pooped. Good-night.
Hare Krsna,
Kokum Lal

No comments:

Post a Comment