Monday 22 October 2012

My Veggies are Bigger Than Your Veggies:)

Dear Readers;

Our friend Damaghosa Das is always encouraging us to become self sufficient. He sends us these fantastic pictures of his garden near Seattle Washington. He wants to show us that with just a little work we can all have wonderful fruits, veggies and grains to offer to their Lordships.

In the spirit of friendly competition I've posted a short video of our fall garden here in PEI. I don't own a video camera. I just use the short video feature on my camera so the audio isn't great but it's alright.









Of course his garden wins this year hands down:) But just wait until next year,,,, our tomatoes will be as big as watermelons and our watermelons will be as big as pumpkins. We will need only one  Govindas Farm potato to feed the village. Haha.

Enjoy.
Hare Krsna,
Kokum Lal

No comments:

Post a Comment