Monday 29 October 2012

Maxine's Dash For Freedom

Dear Readers;                                                                                                                                                                    I was really touched by this story of Maxine literally running for her life. Go brahmanya-hitaya cha...go(cows) are even more important than the brahmanas....priestly class. So...please..please do whatever you can to save as many cows as possible. Also stop wearing them. I know it's difficult to find good shoes made of man made material but it's well worth the effort. I just went shopping for short boots on Saturday and  I must have smelt dozens of shoes and boots to see if they had leather hiding in them. I finally found an expensive bootie by Blowfish. I'm not real happy with my purchase because I wanted something fashionable and long lasting but all I managed was to find a bootie that was fashionable. Oh well....I'll keep looking. I'm sure somewhere out there are some affordable vegan booties that I will fall in love with.
But here is a video that will surely melt your hearts.

Hare Krsna,
Kokum Lal


No comments:

Post a Comment