Thursday 4 July 2013

WWOOFER , Strawberries and a Wedding

Dear Reader;

 My husband made this massage oil from patchouli...tea tree and lavender essential oils. I used this oil on my injured elbow and my fingers are recovering very nicely. Before using it ...when I was milking the teats on my cow ...I wasn't sure if I was squeezing my finger or her teat:)

 Our volunteer from Switzerland spent one week with us and I hope that her experience was worth it for her. She was a hard worker and one of the fastest soap wrappers on the planet. Liza...definitely tapped into her Swiss Watch heritage! Wow!

 Our soap selling season has begun! We were at the Montague Farmers Market and the Queen St. Farmers Market in Charlottetown. The Market in Charlottetown is not only a lot of fun but we also make a few dollars.

 We have also finished baking bread for the Buddhist Monks....after 2 years of hard work. It was a good run but we needed to move on and spend more time on our business. We are so grateful for all of the help that they gave us to get us on our feet. Thank you my neighbours and friends!

 I'm also making strawberry jam today because I am picking buckets of berries.

 Oh..yes...here are a few pictures of my daughter Sitas' wedding to Gord Guild. She is now a married lady:)

Hare Krsna,
Kokum Lal
Daughter Lalana at the Wedding Shower. It had a Mad Hatter Theme:)

My Momma...Madeleine...

Lalana...grand-daughter Laxmi and son Rama.

Gord(Gaura Nitai Das)..Mom..and moi.

The Macs and our good friends Hari Lila and Bala Krsna Das from Saranagati Farm.

Vegan Wedding Cake


Me and my son Rama.

No comments:

Post a Comment