Wednesday 17 July 2013

Natha Das Is Here!

Dear Readers;

 We have had a super busy day. We started the day by milking the cow , getting a soap order together,  driving to Charlottetown to pick up our new resident Natha Das from the airport. He flew in from Vancouver and will be spending some time with us. We then had to do some errands before heading back to the farm to make soap and cheese.

 Poor Natha Das was to tired but still couldn't rest so we kept him busy until he was good and ready to get some sleep. Oh ...and he brought a murti of our Spiritual Master...His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada:)


 While the men where making soap and cheese I tried to cut some grass but the mower kept stopping so I brought Radhe over to eat the grass. The plan was easier said that done. I had to get her from the field but she is very intelligent so she knew something was up as soon as she saw me. All four calves took off at high speed running and jumping. Now I know that there is no use running after them so I just went into the barn to wait. Cows and calves are very curious by nature...so they had to come into the barn to see what I was doing. I then managed to catch her and bring her to the house where she ate grass for an hour before I took her back to the herd.

 Time to hit the sack after a fruitful day.
 Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal
This gas guzzler?

or this lovely grass eater.....hmmm...I choose Radhe.

Gaura Nitai making soap while Natha makes cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment