Friday 12 July 2013

Restyling...Revamping

Dear Readers;

 I'm revamping my blog and my Facebook...Om-Made Soap so that this all flows better. Also our website where we are trying to sell our soap...sucks...big time because we have no clue what we are doing. Neither of us are techi....:( I am sending out a ..."HELP!!!" I just checked our website  and the last person who tried to help us had set the cost of the soap bars at "FREE"  hmmmmm....poor clients who look for our soap...they must be completely bewildered. The pictures are boooorring. I just want it to be colourful and simple to use...you know the KISS principle...Keep It Simple Stupid.

 I feel that I am leading a few different lives here and it just isn't working for me. I feel that Govindas Farm ought to be the home of Om-Made Soap. Nothing has changed as far as what we are doing but I just want to connect it all so you can see that the soap is a big part of what we do to make money to keep our lovely cows in hay and straw for those freezing cold winter months.

 I was very frustrated with the Branding of our soap because it just wasn't representing who we are ...the pictures were so boring. Here are a few brand new pics that I styled and took today. Hope that you like them:)
Hare Krsna,
Kokum Lal
Luscious Lime and Misty Mountain Mint

Luscious Lime

Mmmmmmmm........Misty Mountain Mint

Cascades of Fabulocity:)

Dragons Blood and no dragons were harmed in the making of this soap...


2 comments:

  1. You've got a great eye for style and detail. I think the new photos are all interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you.....I noticed that I'm playing it all to safe and I need to be more myself....so I'm getting happier with these new pics:) Thanks for noticing:)

    ReplyDelete