Saturday 13 July 2013

Pretty Murray Harbor

Dear Readers;

 What an incredibly sunny day we are having here on the Island. I am making 5 gallons of strawberry jam and the darn thing won't jell so I decided to take a run to Butlers at Murray Harbor for some pectin to help my jam along.

 We have a few places that sell our soap so we decided to restock them if they needed restocking. Gord and I were shocked to see that Butlers only had 5 bars of soap left...out of 50!!! Wow...the locals are loving the natural soap. Nice!

 We also restocked The Church Bizarre...and here are a few pics.







 Gords' new thing is making cheese....which is kind of funny because his nickname when he was a kid was Cheezy. So Cheezy is now making all kinds of cheese with the gallons of milk that we hand milk from our lovely cow Saci.
 This is the first stage of cheese making. I did not take pictures of the rest of the process but I will do later on.

 Anyways we have a busy...busy day packaging soap for tomorrows Farmers Market....so I had better get going.

Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal

No comments:

Post a Comment