Wednesday 7 August 2013

Veggie Cookbook Author and Flea Market Decor

Dear Readers;

Natha Das showing off his vegetarian cookbook!
 We now have a resident cook book author, David Wright Aka Natha Das living with us for the next while. Natha Das loves to forage for organic greens for his delicious Green Smoothies. I never imagined that those darn thistles could be eaten! He has been zipping up a large Vita Mix smoothie once a day. He is making us all very happy and healthy:) If you come to visit we will make sure to treat you to this wonderful delight.

 The title of his vegetarian cookbook is Diet For The 21St Century. We will update where the cookbook can be purchased.

I have been working hard at decorating the house with thrift store finds and Kijiji PEI. I'm looking for a large coffee table but I haven't had much luck so I think that we will just use an old wooden door. Someone gave me a bag of wooden legs so I'm sure that my husband can cobble together a cool table in two minutes or less;)

 Until next time.
 Hare Krsna,
 Kokum Lal

Hmmmm...I guess I could have moved the ladder...

My altar

Living room.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...the livingroom looks great! Its always nice to visit this here blog.
    moses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele...we miss you...the calves miss you...and the alpacas miss you. They are misbehaving and spitting at the new guy:)

    ReplyDelete