Thursday 1 August 2013

Henna Crisis


Dear Readers;

 Yesterday was quite an interesting day. I was so inspired by my daughters Rockabilly style. She was gardening and she had her bright red hair done nicely...red lipstick...winged eyeliner...and pink sweater. She looked so alive that I decided that I would henna my own hair. I haven't done this for the past two years because I've been rocking the "Juicy Crone" natural white hair look. Anyways I decided to put the paste on...and then cut the grass while the henna dried. Unfortunately just as I was finished cutting the lawn a truck pulled up with guests:0 My hair was coated in paste and grass and the paste had run down my neck...all the way to my pants. Needless to say ...I looked like a green gobbler monster! I did the only thing that a mature juicy crone would do......I ran like hell to the bathroom and hid!

 The family stayed for a little bit and it gave me a chance to introduce the children to the calves.

 I did want to show you all how the calves are loving their new sand bed.


 Natha and Gaura Nitai are doing such a great job cleaning the barn that I just had to share with a pic.


So that's it for today. It's a beautiful sunny day and I need to make lunch because I have company coming.
Hare Krsna,
Kokum Lal

1 comment:

  1. Hare Krishna,

    Thanks for sharing friendly nice thoughts.
    (found your site while looking for some Govinda Bread!!)
    You business busy is inspiring. I would like to do the same, be near some Life Respecting awake people---in temperate environment probably.

    I am in Savannah Georgia U.S. Area now...and I am looking for some acreage 10+. Between here and heaven!

    There use to be a live bread available to buy in Health Food Stores called Govinda's ...they had several kinds. Pricey, but it still fit the budget. I don't know what happened to them, but I still have a label with the ingredients , that tasty. But live angel of plant eating I was then and still am... got some ideas brotherhood of all on Earth, and about live angel of the plants is what we eat...
    from the Essene gospels of Peace.

    I keep vegan and want to help cows and other creatures be virgins, and sanctuary .

    Hare Krishna , Messy Peace

    Sister Lou

    messy was a nickname for messias...:)

    ReplyDelete