Saturday 16 March 2013

Cardboard Furniture

Dear Reader;

 Do you require furniture but you have no money? Check out this guy. He makes cardboard furniture and  it is eco friendly.... reusable, light weight and the best part....free!



 Did you build yourself a house from a  cardboard box when you were a child?

 I did. My cardboard box came from our new refrigerator. I distinctly remember that I had many happy days in my box house. I loved the new clean smell and pristine look of my cardboard box. I was also a budding Minimalist because I kept my furnishings simple and I did not use crayons to draw flowered wallpaper and I did not add curtains.

 Fast forward to the present. I was wanting carpet underlay for the newly finished livingroom but our budget is basically nonexistent. As we pondered the problem my very practical husband said, "We could use cardboard instead."

 I remembered my childhood house and also the video that I posted...up there. So off we went to Home Depot and G rummaged around their storage space until he found exactly what we required.
Here are a few pictures of a job well done:)

  Mmmmmmm......soft carpet!

Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!     

No comments:

Post a Comment