Friday 25 October 2013

Liposomal Vitamin C

Dear Readers;

I'm now completely recovered from a vicious infection that started under my left arm and then spread to my right hip.From my hip the infection spread like wildfire across my stomach..lower back and down the inside of my thigh to my knee. I could see the infection spreading to my other leg right down to my ankle and of course my arms and then yikes...to my face. I could handle the body...but ...NOT THE FACE!!!. Gord took me to the Emergency where I was pumped with huge amounts of antibiotic. Two weeks of massive doses of antibiotic did not clear it up so my friend Natha dasa made large amounts of this liposomal Vitamin C that gets absorbed better than if you were taking it intravenously. I started taking one cup and a half  every day, before meals. Within days the infection had disappeared completely!

Disease is natural...it gives us a chance to see that we are out of balance. I thought that because I was a vegetarian and that I was pretty healthy...or so I thought. Now I can see that I am in fact very tired, dehydrated and I lacked vitamins. I was careless with my health. To remedy that I now drink 2 liters of water a day. I also make loads of veggie and fresh fruit juices and of course I take three tablespoons of the liposomal Vitamin C daily. Oh and I take a nap during the afternoon.


We ordered the Non GMO Soy lecithin Granules online.
Here is a Youtube video to show you how easy it is to make this Vitamin C. Natha has a small sonic jewellery cleaner and it works just fine.

Take good care of yourselves.
Hare Krsna.
Lal

No comments:

Post a Comment