Friday 12 April 2013

Energy Healing On My Cow

Dear Reader;

 I have been practicing EFT ...Emotional Freedom Technique on myself for the past 8-9 years. EFT is like acupuncture but without the needles. Simply by tapping on the various points and vocalizing the issue that you are working on negative energy is released and healing can happen.

 I know that it has worked for me and for my good husband. He used the tapping to get over his fear of heights and motion sickness. I also read that  EFT can be tried on just about anything. I've had some crazy success with it on my dog who had a water phobia and I even used it to slip by highway road blocks in the Honduras....14 police roadblocks to be exact:)

 When Saci got sick and lodged herself in the doorway I decided to try it on her and it worked! By the next morning she had moved and her health kept on improving. Three days ago she stood up after being down for 16 days!! Today she is out in the sun and regaining the use of her legs! Anyways I was tapping on her meridian points and my friend Michele thought that it would make a cute video:)

Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal

4 comments:

  1. Very Cool! I am glad she is getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...she developed a bit of agoraphobia after spending nearly 3 weeks in the barn but I enticed her outside today with some Cow Sweetballs...and just now she practically ran to get her pail of grain:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah..cute AND effective! So glad she's up and around.

    PS when we were doing it and there was all that racket in the BG I almost yelled "Quiet on Set!"...but
    thought it might ruin the moment. In retrospect...it would've been very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not even notice the back ground noise or your breathing. I am still trying to fatten her up. Apparently Jersey cows are notoriously skinny so I'm now calling her Twiggy:)

    ReplyDelete