Sunday 3 February 2013

Simple Living.... (also means to know how to defend)

Dear Readers;

 I have decided that on this path of simplifying and minimizing I am spending to much time on the computer. Although it looks like a quick write up and short video ..it often takes  up to 2 hours and a lot of thought. Therefore I have decided to post a new article only once or twice a week.

 Most of us would like to think that we live in a warm and fuzzy world but the fact is ...we don't. In my experience it is vitally important to know how to defend yourself against attacks of all types. Those attacks may come in either a verbal or physical nature. It is best to be prepared.

 In my lifetime I have personally been physically attacked on more than one occasional and because I know a little bit of self-defense....the attacker had to be hospitalized. I may share more stories about that in the future but today I will post a video on how to escape a forward choke hold. The front choke hold is often a man's favorite hold because he can hold you by the neck with one hand while he rapes you.
 Practice makes perfect ladies and gents.

Empower yourselves.
Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal



No comments:

Post a Comment