Monday 30 September 2013

Minimize

Dear Reader;

 I've been kicking around quite a few ideas in the past two years in respect to this blog. Every time I make a change I wait for a little while to see how it fits...and then I tweek it...sometimes with more pictures or more colour.

 I had to spend an entire week resting on my couch because I was suffering from a serious skin infection. One week before all hell broke loose, I had noticed  two tiny itchy spots...one under my arm and the other on my right hip. I did take care of them but regardless within a few days the infection spread to one quarter of my body. Although I don't care for hospitals or antibiotics....in this case..the doctor saved my skin...literally.

As I was saying.... while I sat looking at the walls I found so many things that were bothering me....so every time I got up I would edit another item out of my room.....a few books....the white voile curtains...the white canopy over my bed....etc...etc. The more items I removed ..the better I felt.

 Now once again I have a huge box ready to be sent to the Salvation Army.

I decided to edit  the unnecessary  out of my blog as well  because the goal of the blog is simply to inspire.

Simplify.

Breath.

Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal

No comments:

Post a Comment