Wednesday 15 May 2013

Shake..Shake That Cream

Dear Readers;

 I feel as though it's been ages since my last post and my excuse it that it's finally spring. We are very busy on Govindas Farm. We are milking cows,training calves,making butter,planting gardens and getting ready for our daughter Sitas' wedding in British Columbia.


 Of course neither Gaura Nitai or myself had a thing to wear to such a formal occasion so I have been searching high and low for proper attire that fits our no budget...budget for the '50 inspired theme wedding. I did find all that I require and I will post pictures of the wedding that is happening next week.

 Someone asked me how do we make butter from the four gallons of milk we get everyday so my creative side kicked in and I also had this song stuck in my head. I heard that to get a song out of the loop you just have to listen to it so I decided to just make a video and include the song. Hope that you enjoy this bit of fluff. We had fun making it.


Hare Krsna.
Kokum Lal






2 comments:

  1. Brilliant demo. What a hoot! Rosemary is the PERFECT um....straight hen. M

    ReplyDelete